Friday, December 7, 2007

Results for the week of 12/2 - 12/8

God what a rough week! I got coolered/bad beat a bunch of times and just ran so bad in general. Part of being a winning poker player is being brutally honest with yourself and recognizing the difference between running/playing bad, but I can pretty much say I ran terrible this week, accounting for most of my poor results. Last week, I played very poorly one day which attributes to the lower than expectation earnings for that time frame.

I am starting a part-time job as an ACT tutor so I will not be able to play at all Saturday or Sunday, my big earning days grrr. This week is therefore done, and without further ado:

IRS quick look that way!


This Week:
Earnings: $492
Hours: 32
Hourly: $15.38/hr

Yearly:
YTD Earnings: $6925
YTD Hours: 276.5
YTD Hourly: $25.05/hr

1 comment:

Internet Friend said...

those still seem like good rates - especially for getting bad cards