Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Terrible February

Gah, what a bad month. My results are horrible - granted, I took a week off this week to go snowboarding, but my numbers are still ridiculously low. Part of the reason is that I took a shot at $5/10 and lost a big number when a rich tilting tourist who had raised the last 5 hands in a row blind called my AI 4-bet with KQo to my JJ and flopped KQ. There goes $1500 (yes he called off $1000 w/ KQo!)

Anyway, here are the #s:

Hours: 102.5
Total Earnings: $1,642
Hourly: $16.02


These figures have actually dropped since I moved to Vegas from Chicago, which is surprising considering Vegas' reputation for soft games filled with tourists. This has been true to an extent, I guess, but there are definitely a lot of skilled grinders that are in the games with me - for the most part we lay off each other but there are really only usually 2 or 3 soft spots in my 9-handed games, about the same as Chicago.

No comments: