Friday, January 25, 2008

January Results (Warning: Brag Post)

With January coming to a close, it looks like I am headed to have my best month ever. I was very lazy this month. I took the first week off for New Year's stuff, got sick for a week, plus my fucking alternator died out on my fucking car today (read post here in my blog that I spend a lot more time on and is actually readable most of the time), so my live month is done.

I am current sitting on a robusto $477 in my Full Tilt account. I'm going to try multitabling some .50/1 and see if I can build this up a little bit, or go busto. I am not much of an online player at all; In fact, I really dislike playing online, but I figure that this will be a nice challenge and will ultimately make me a better player. Let's see if I can't turn that into a grand by next month.


So, here it is from my best month where I simultaneously recorded my best session (+$1687 after 10 hours) and worst session (-$560 after 1.5 hours).


This Week:
Earnings: $95
Hours: 13
Hourly: $7.31

Yearly:
Earnings: $4901
Hours: 86.5
Hourly: $56.66

1 comment:

joe said...

gratz on the good month. :)