Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Great March!

Part of the problems I had from February stemmed from playing a bit too fast and creative. I tried to slow down and play a little bit more solid in March, and had good results doing so. I can really build up some big stacks though playing fast, the problem is I sometimes get so juiced up that I can't slow down once my opponents adjust.

So here are my March numbers:

Hours: 127.5
Total Earnings: $6,049.00
Hourly: $47.44


I think I really turned a corner this month in terms of becoming more comfortable with a style of play that works here in Vegas. I still make a lot of moves, but I am getting more familiar with when to pull the reigns back a little bit.

The games should be getting better and better as we get closer to the WSOP. The side games here are usually sick, especially the $2/5 at the Rio.

No comments: