Sunday, November 2, 2008

Octubre Results

Had a pretty terrible month. Not going to include stats any more because I don't want to create an electronic record in case Mr. IRS comes a knockin', but it was bad and I ran ice-cold, losing 4 figures in flips on flop color in the process.

I am now 0-10 lifetime in $100+ flips, which really pisses me off. How is that even possible?


Highlights/Lowlights of the month:

-Busto player/friend asking me to "invest" $10k in marijuana farm to prevent him from getting beat up (declined offer)
-Losing 3 $1000+ pots AI on the flop when I was 98%+ to win
-Accidentally mucking a $1k winning hand on the river when I made a move w/ 92o against AA on the flop and hit two pair on the river
-Playing $10/25 HU NLHE and winning $1k while paying a nice $400 in rake in 2 1/2 hours
-Winning two pots calling $100+ river bets with Q-10 high and A-J high
-Having to drag a friend away from Jean Robert Bellande in the parking lot of the Wynn after friend drunkenly called him a douchebag
-Listening to Joe Cassidy tell Jean Robert Bellande that the three girls that were "so into him" were definitely hookers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like reading your blog but you should update more!